Solid brick home in a sought after street of Glen Innes, currently with a steady rental income of $300 per week, making this property a great, low maintenance investment opportunity.
The home has many appealing features, including but not limit to;
- Large kitchen with double corner windows, electric appliances, dishwasher, tiled splash back plus ample bench and cupboard space.
- Crisp functional bathroom, featuring a deep bath, modern tiling and walk in shower plus sizeable vanity with stainless fittings.
- Loungeroom with double West facing window, large fan forced wood fire with tiled hath, the area is carpeted and provides ample space for lounge, coffee tables and TV unit.
- 3 Comfortable, carpeted bedrooms.
- Lockable garage and car port space.
- Set on a fenced, 778m2 block, with rural views at the rear of the property.
Enquire today to view what we predict to be a very sought after property...
Bianca Grob - 0400 905 671
Matthew Velcich - 0437 015 015