WITH BEAUTIFUL UNINTERUPTED VIEWS TO THE MOUNTAINS.
THIS HOME IS TASTEFULLY RENOVATED WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED. NEW ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, INSULATION, WINDOW FURNISHINGS, FLOOR COVERINGS, PAINT AND MUCH MORE.
A HOME FOR ALL SEASONS. SADLY BEING SOLD FOR FAMILY REASONS. approximately
WITH 3 SEPARATE TITLES, IT IS AN EXCEPTIONAL LAND BANK.
THE RUMPUS ROOM IS NOT RENOVATED. IT CAN REMAIN AS IS OR COMPLETED TO SUIT YOU....
MAYBE A "MAN CAVE" OR EVEN A GRANNY FLAT. THE MATERIALS ARE ALL THERE TO FINISH IT TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
• The front full length north facing verandah leads through French doors to a very spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with timber look hi-bred vinyl flooring.
• Lounge has a large reverse cycle split system air conditioner and new combustion wood fire, and new picture windows that bring the magnificent views right inside.
• Dining area is spacious and has Ranch sliders to the office and Rumpus room.
• The kitchen is a dream, with an adjoining full size butler’s pantry. Large 900cm gas range and range hood, stainless steel sink. All kitchen cupboards have large soft close drawers, the island bench completes this space.
• Butler’s pantry has a wall of shelved pantry and sliding doors, bench with drawers along 2 walls with a double sink and dishwasher. Keeps the living area always tidy.
• Office has a full wall of storage space with sliding doors, a great view from your desk.
• Rumpus room (this area has not been renovated, it is large enough to be a granny flat or fabulous MAN CAVE, it will have its own entrance) a chance to make it your own!!!!
• Laundry has matching cabinets to kitchen and pantry with lots of storage and the back door leading to double carport and tool shed.
• The wide hallway takes you to the 4 bedrooms. It has new carpet and is light and fresh.
• Bathroom is brand new with large glass door shower, lovely tiles and large wall hung vanity and toilet. A powder room is at the end of the hall.
• 4 bedrooms have new carpet, all with blinds and curtains, 3 have built in robes.
• Approximately 3 Acres has 3 titles and all can have a home as they are zoned village.
• 3 bay open front machinery shed has light and power.
• Green house with a gardening she room behind is lovely.
• Wood shed and lean too at the back.
• A shed for horse gear is next to the riding arena at the back of the block.
• Boundary fences are in good condition and some electric fencing is in place for a horse paddock.
• Surveyed recently shows there is more land than it appears, a bonus!!
• Water is supplied from 1x 10,000 gal and 2 x 5,000 gal plus smaller water tanks. There are 2 pressure pumps, one at the house and one at the shed.
• Gas instant hot water and stove.