SITUATED WITH EXPANSIVE VIEWS TO NORTH EAST OVER THE BEAUTIFUL RANGES.
A SPECIAL PROPERTY OFFERING 3 ACRES WITH 3 SEPARATE TITLES RATED AS ONE – ALL CLEAN EASY CARE COUNTRY WITH SOME LOVELY TREES AND AWESOME BIRD LIFE. ROOM FOR HORSES AND SAFE FENCED BOUNDARY. GOOD LARGE SHED WITH POWER AND WATER PUMP FOR WATER TANK. A GREEN HOUSE, POWER AND POTTING ROOM. NEW PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL THROUGH OUT. INSULATED AND PAINTED.
THE HOME HAS BEEN FRESHLY RENOVATED AND READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT INTO.
• 4 Bedrooms with carpet, blinds and curtains, 3 with built in robes, 1 has a ceiling fan.
• New beautifully tiled bathroom with large shower and glass door, vanity and toilet.
• A second powder room is situated between 2 bedrooms.
• A dream kitchen and separate Butler’s Pantry, with large gas range cooker and range hood, a utility small sink, all soft close drawers to cabinets and an Island Bench
• Butler’s Pantry has a full wall of shelved storage behind sliding doors, a new dishwasher, double s/steel sink and lots of bench space.
• Open plan dining and lounge. Huge windows make the room full of morning sunshine and brings the amazing view right inside. A large split system reverse cycle air conditioner and a new wood slow combustion heater. The living area has easy care quality highbred plank flooring and French doors to the front verandah and barn doors to the office.
• Office has a window to enjoy the view and a wall of storage space behind doors.
• One of the main features is a massive new room that could be anything! A rumpus room, a parents retreat, a man cave or large enough to be a Granny Flat. It has a separate entrance and is newly plastered and painted. It needs new floor covering.
• A new laundry with and soft close drawers for ease of storage.
• Double carport, 20,000 gal rain water in 3 tanks, new gas hot water, 2 water pumps.
SITUATED CLOSE TO THE GREAT FRIENDLY TOWN OF EMMAVILLE – WITH A SUPER SCHOOL, HOSPITAL, GENERAL STORE, POST OFFICE, SERVICE STATION, 2 HOTELS AND THE BEST MUSEUM ANYWHERE!!! ONLY 30 MINUTES TO GLEN INNES AND 40 MINS TO TENTERFIELD