This beautiful home has been lovingly renovated to suit the New England climate, from foundations to roof.
It ticks all the boxes.
• Fully insulated ceiling and walls
• Reverse cycle split systems in all bedrooms and lounge
• Double glazed windows with plantation shutters and crim-safe screens
• Modern claw foot bathtub
• Master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and a second toilet
• New kitchen with butcher-block counter tops, soft close cupboards and a massive walk in pantry
• Restumped with concrete footings and galvanised steel uni-piers
• New plumbing and electrical
• Additional storage in the attic
• Secure yard with 6m x 6m shed, garden shed, large water tank and a single lock-up Garage
This home is ideally situated close to the primary school in a quiet location with plenty of room for the kids or pets to play. For a home where you can just move straight in as everything is completed give Matthew Velcich a call on 0437 015 018 to inspect today.